Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
We are looking for a new Part Time Personal Trainer to join our growing Milton Keynes team. In this role, you will be changing people’s lives in a whole host of ways. You will be guiding them through highly personalised training sessions, offering guidance every step of the way to help people achieve their goals.
We want PT’s who are driven by results and demonstrate an active care for the importance of habits in someone’s results. Your aim is to inspire, enable and help encourage people from all walks of life to achieve their goals.
Your aim is to inspire, enable and help encourage people from all walks of life to achieve their goals.
As part time Personal Trainer, the following areas will play to your strengths:
- Client care: We take client care INCREDIBLY seriously at The DVCC. It is the level of exquisite, world class service that keeps our clients coming back to us. You will be responsible for relaying crucial information to help clients achieve the results that they are looking for.
- Knowledgable : We do not expect you to know everything and we are always learning, however you should have an active interest in WANTING to learn more about your craft.
- Accountable: You are fully responsible for your clients experience whilst in a session. At DVCC, we only offer our clients the best service we possibly can - you will continue this proud tradition and make sure that every client leaves the building with a smile on their face!
These are the skills that matter most in this role:
- Proven experience in Personal Training. Either via the phone or in person. You love speaking to new people.
- A genuine interest in sports, fitness and nutrition.
- Adaptable. You are able to respond to any objections or stuck that come your way.
- Innovative and hard working. At The DVCC we are always striving for excellence, both personally and professionally.
- A team player. At The DVCC we take a lot of pride in our ability to work as a systemised team. You will use the team and resources available to you to offer clients the best experience possible. Solo operators do not perform well here.
- We value experience and personal merit over formal education.
Where you’ll be based:
DVCC Centre, 6 Cochran Close, Crownhill, Milton Keynes MK8 0AJ
0 - 180 days: £15/Hour with clients in session
After 6 months: £18/Hour with clients in session
Do you have what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - What makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Please email a CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
with the subject 'Milton Keynes Part Time Personal Trainer - (YOUR NAME)'