Northampton, United Kingdom
Do you want to advance your career in health and fitness?
The DVCC is looking for a positive and enthusiastic New Client Assessor in Northampton to join our growing team. You’ll need to have a can-do attitude and have a caring and friendly personality.
This is not a PT gym floor role. You don’t have to have the perfect body or be the world’s greatest expert on nutrition to apply. But you will need a passion for continued learning and desire to help people transform their bodies and lives!
Here are some of the qualities we’re looking for in a New Client Assessor:
1) An excellent communicator. You consider yourself a people person and enjoy helping clients achieve their goals.
2) A can-do attitude. You’ll be given a ton of help and support here at The DVCC, but the employees who really shine are the ones who can take the lead and show initiative.
3) The desire to help people transform their bodies and lives. We take client care very seriously at The DVCC and every member of our team is invested in helping our clients reach their goals.
4) A strong work ethic. We’re proud of our community spirit and excellent working environment. We’re a friendly, results-oriented team and everyone carries their share. If you’re not willing to work hard, you probably won’t fit in.
5) A team player. It’s important for you to aim for personal growth and career progression, but we value team spirit above all. Our strong sense of community is what sets us apart from regular gyms, and we need people who can strengthen the team, not solo operators.
6) Persuasive and articulate. The New Client Assessor will need to learn fast on-the-job and understand the types of questions to ask new clients to help them reach their goals. Some soft selling and upselling of our products and services is involved, so you’ll need to be comfortable asking for money.
7) Desire for long term career growth. We’re not just offering the right candidate a job; we’re giving them the chance to kickstart or advance their entire career in fitness. There is continued training at The DVCC and access to cutting-edge materials and technology. We offer a long term position with excellent possibilities for the right person.
Hours: Up to 40 hours
Bonus potential: £4,500 a quarter
If you’re positive, outgoing and interested in growing a real career in the fitness industry, please submit your application with an up-to-date CV and cover letter telling us why you think you are special. Also please state which of our DVCC centres you are applying for. We value experience and personal merit over formal education.
Email to: email@example.com
The subject: 'NORTHAMPTON FULL TIME CLIENT ASSESSOR - (YOUR NAME)'
If you love helping people achieve truly life-changing results and want a career with real room for growth, apply now!
Do you have what it takes?